MDL Non executive post recruitment 2022 MDL Non-Executive Post Recruitment 2022 | MDL: 1,501 non-executive positions 2022 | MDL Non-Executive Job Notice 2022 | MDL Non Executive Online Application 2022 @ https://mazagondock.in/– MDL invites online applications for hiring 1501 non-executive positions. This online facility will be available on the official website @ https://mazagondock.in/ 25/01/2022 to 08/02/2022.
For More Details Visit here
Quick Summary For MDL Non executive post recruitment 2022
|Department Name :||Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited|
|Employment Category :||Central Government Job|
|Job Type:||Fixed Term basis|
|Total Number of Vacancies :||1501 Vacancies|
|Name of the vacancies:||1501 non-executive positions|
|Starting Date to Apply :||25–January-2022|
|Ending Date to Apply :||08-February-2022|
|Location of this Posting :||Mumbai|
|Application Mode :||Only On Online|
|Official Site :||https://mazagondock.in/|
Latest Vacancy Details :
Name of the Posts and Number of the Vacancies :
For More About the Latest Vacancy Details Briefly Please check the Latest Vacancy Given Below
Eligibility Criteria For MDL Non executive post recruitment 2022
1. Ac Refrigeration Mechanic – National berth Certificate Examination passed within the trade of “Refrigeration and Air Conditioning”.
2. mechanical device Attendant – mechanical device Attendant isn’t a delegated trade below berth Act. The candidates who have passed NAC in wright Mechanic or Mechanic machine Maintenance and worked in MDL/ industry as a mechanical device Attendant for minimum one year could apply for the post of mechanical device Attendant
3. Brass Finisher – The Candidates who have passed National berth Certificate in any trade and worked in MDL/ Ship-building industry as Brass Finisher.
4. Carpenter – Passed National berth Certificate Examination passed within the trade of “Carpenter/ shipbuilder (wood)
5. cheerful Grinder – cheerful Grinder trade isn’t a delegated trade below berth Act. Candidates who have passed NAC in any trade and have worked in industry as cheerful Grinder for minimum amount of 1 year could apply for the aforementioned post directly.
6. Composite artisan – Passed National berth Certificate examination passed in the trade of “Welder / artisan (G&E) /TIG & MIG Welder/Structural Welder/Welder (Pipe and Pressure Vessels)/ Advance Welder/Gas Cutter
7. Diesel Crane Operators – Diesel Crane Operator isn’t a delegated trade below berth Act. The candidate who have passed the National berth Certificate Examination within the trade of “Diesel Mechanic” with valid significant Vehicle driver’s licence and having annual expertise in MDL/ Ship-building business as Diesel Crane Operator
8. Diesel seminal fluid Motor Mechanic – Passed National berth Certificate Examination passed in “Diesel Mechanic/Motor Vehicle Mechanic/ Mechanic Diesel/ Mechanic (Marine Diesel)
9. electrical Crane Operators – should have passed National berth Certificate Examination in skilled worker trade and having minimum one year experience in MDL/ Ship-building business as electrical Crane Operator could apply for the post of electrical Crane Operator
10. skilled worker – Passed the National berth Certificate Examination passed within the trade of “Electrician”. 11. Electronic Mechanic – Passed the National berth Certificate Examination passed in the trade of “Electronic Mechanic.
12. Fitter – Passed the “National berth Certificate Examination” in the trade of “Fitter.
13. Gas Cutter – Passed the National berth Certificate Examination passed in the trade of “Structural Fitter / Fabricator/ Composite Welder”.
14. Machinist – Passed the National berth Certificate Examination passed within the trade of “Machinist/ shop mechanic (Grinder)
15. wright Mechanic – Passed the National berth Certificate Examination passed in the trade of “Millwright Mechanic / Mechanic machine Maintenance”.
16. Painter – Passed the National berth Certificate Examination passed in the trade of “Painter”. 17. journeyman – Passed the National berth Certificate Examination passed in the trade of “Pipe Fitter”.
18. Structural liar – Passed the National berth Certificate Examination passed in the trade of “Structural Fitter / Fabricator”
19.Utility Hand(Skilled) -Utility Hand (Skilled) are going to be chosen from Fitter Trade/ four the other Trade and having one year expertise in operational Gas /Welding Plant/Oxy ethyne equipment, etc as Utility Hand in industry
20.Junior internal control Inspector ((Mechanical) – should have passed full time 3 years credentials in Mechanical/ construction or Marine Engineering in Examination conducted by Govt.of Asian nation recognised Technical Board.
21.Junior internal control Inspector (Electrical/ Electronics) -Must have completed full time three years credentials or full time Degree with pass category in Electrical ( Electrical / Power Engineering / Electrical & natural philosophy/Electrical & Instrumentation) / natural philosophy (Electronics / natural philosophy & Communication /Allied Electronics & Instrumentation /Electronics & Telecommunication) or Marine Engineering in Examination conducted by Govt. recognised Technical Board / University.
22.Junior internal control Inspector (Ndt) – should have completed full time 3 years credentials in Mechanical (Mechanical/Mechanical & Industrial Egg. /Mechanical & Production Egg. /Production Egg) or Marine Engineering in Examination conducted by Govt. of Asian nation recognised Technical Board. additionally to the current it’s essential to own ISNT/ASNT Level II certification in Radiography interpretation, inaudible Testing, Magnetic particle testing and Dye penetrate testing.
23.Junior draftsman (Mechanical) – should have passed the “National berth Certificate Examination within the Trade of ‘Draughtsman’ in Mechanical Stream conducted by NCVT of the board of directors General of Employment & Training, Ministry of Labour, Govt. of Asian nation
24.Planner computer (Mechanical) -Must have passed full time 3 years credentials or full time Degree with pass category in Mechanical /Shipbuilding or Marine Engineering in Examination conducted by Govt. recognised Technical Board / University.
25.Planner computer (Electrical / Electronics) -Must have passed full time three years credentials or full time Degree with pass class in Electrical /Electronic or Marine Engineering in Examination conducted by Govt. recognised Technical Board / University.
26.Stores Keeper -Must have full time 3 years Engineering credentials in Mechanical, Electrical, natural philosophy, Electronics construction & Telecommunication, Instrumentation, laptop engineering .Additional qualification in Material Management & data of laptop are going to be Preferred. Semi- Skilled-I (Id-Ii)
27.Sail Maker – should have completed ITI within the trade of “Cutting & Tailoring/Cutting & Sewing”
28.Utility Hand(Semiskilled) -Utility Hand isn’t a delegated trade below the berth Act. Candidates who have passed NAC in any trade and have worked in industry as Utility Hand for minimum amount of 1 year could apply for the aforementioned post.
29.Fire Fighter – Candidates should have passed with credentials/ Certificate in fireplace Fighting of minimum six months’ period from a Govt recognized institute. Candidates must possess a legitimate significant Duty Vehicle Licence
30.Safety – “Must have passed Diploma (Full Time) in Engineering in Mechanical / Electrical / Civil / Production. Preference are going to be given to candidates having qualification ADIS/Certificate courses in Safety, Health & atmosphere conducted by Central Labour Institute or National Safety Council /Working expertise in HSE department”
31.Security Sepoy – should have passed SSC or equivalent examination conducted by a Board recognized by Govt. or passed Indian Army category – I examination or equivalent examination within the Navy or Air Force and has place in a minimum of fifteen years of service in the militia of the Union and is differentwise thought of acceptable hold the post visible of his experience and other qualifications. 5 Candidates informed with Security Duties and holding valid industrial driver’s licence are going to be preferred. Semi-Skilled-III ( ID-VIA)
32.Launch Deck Crew – Passed SSC or equivalent examination conducted by a Board recognised by the Government. General Purpose(GP) rating course with annual expertise as Crew on board Tug/Launch/Vessel of 226 BHP or above. physician rating certificate issued by decigram shipping approved institutes are going to be considered. data of Swimming is Compulsory. OR Non GP rating with 3-year experience as Crew on board Tug/Launch/Vessel of 226 BHP or above. data of Swimming is Compulsory. Special Grade (ID-VIII)
33.Launch Engine Crew / Master II category – Certificate of ability (2nd class Master) issued by the geographical region Maritime Board/Mercantile Marine Dept. as per Indian Vessel Act. data of Swimming is compulsory. Minimum three yrs. expertise of operational Tugs from 226 to 565 BHP or military man from Indian navy with fifteen years of experience and holding ordinal category Master qualified certificate from MMB/MMD.
National Apprentice training certificate:
Machinist Machinist/ Machinist (Grinder)
Composite Welder Welder / WIG/MIG Welder/Structural Welder/Welder (Rohr & Pressure Vessel)/Advanced Welder/Gas Cutter
Milling Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance Mechanic/Milling Mechanic
CAR Mechanic Mechanical & Air Cooling Conditioning/Mechanical (centralized air ) Air conditioning, industrial refrigeration and air conditioning systems)/ mechanics (cold rooms, ice cream factory and sweet ice cream factory)
Diesel mechanic Diesel mechanic/ mechanic (marine diesel)
Fitter fitter / Marine Engineer Fitter / Shipwright (Steel)
carpenter / Shipwright (Wood)
Electronics Mechanic/ Mechanical Radio and Radar Airplane / Radar Aerongenos / Mechanical Television (Video)
Machine Cum Electronic Operator Communication System / Maintenance Maintenance Maintenance Maintenance and Rural Sample Pattern General
Age Limit :
The upper age limit is 38 and the lower age limit is not less than 18 on 1 Jan 22. The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PWD (15 years for SC/ST PWD and 13 years for OBC PWD) and Ex S as per GOI rules. A relaxation of candidates in the upper age limit will be provided according to the government. Rules. Access the official MDL 2022 notification for more references
Salary Details :
|Special grade (IDA-V | | |)||21000 to 79380 +allowances|
|Skill grade G-1 (IDA V)||17000 to 64360+allowances|
|Semi Skilled gr | | | (IDA | V A)||16000 to 60520+allowances|
|Semi Skilled gr | (IDA | |)||13200to 49910+allowances|
selection Process :
The application may be referred to as for “Written Test” primarily based totally at the records furnished with the aid of using them Online. The Detailed scrutiny of files of the applicants shortlisted may be carried out on the time of Trade Test.
b. Based at the overall performance of Written Test & Experience marks the applicants might be referred to as for Trade/Skill Test. The applicants might be referred to as for Trade Test with inside the ratio of 1:three in case the vacancies are extra than eight a hundred, 1: four in case the vacancies are among 50 to a hundred and 1:five in case the vacancies are much less than 50.
c. The very last advantage listing might be organized primarily based totally on integrate marks of Online Written Test, Experience & Trade/Skill Test.
. However, relying upon the variety of applicants who’ve implemented for the above posts, Management can also additionally determine to get rid of Written Test and pick applicants primarily based totally on Experience & Trade/Skill Test.
e. The syllabus for Online Exam is given in stated in Annexure-I positioned on the quit of this advertisement.
Post for which revel in in Shipbuilding Industry isn’t required
Written Test Experience in Shipbuilding Industry
30 marks 50 marks
Post for which Written Test isn’t performed 20 marks 20 marks
Trade Test 50 marks 50 marks 80 Marks
Verification of Original Documents: In case the candidate is referred to as for Trade/Skill Test, he/she has to carry the downloaded software shape and all Original Documents at the side of one Separate Set of Photo Copy duly Self Attested with inside the order as stated under at the date and the time they’re referred to as for Trade Test. Candidates who aren’t shortlisted for the Trade Test want now no longer ship the replica in their Application Form.
General \ OBC\ EWS 100 rupees
Other Candidates No Application fees
How To Apply For this Post :
Candidate(s) pleasurable all of the above sincerely laid down standards will ought to observe on-line best via the hyperlink at the MDL internet site with inside the careers website beneath modern openings segment i.e. https://mazagondock.in/ from 25.01.2022 to 08.02.2022. No different mode of utility might be accepted
Important Dates For MDL Non executive post recruitment 2022
|Starting Date to Apply :||25–January-2022|
|Ending Date to Apply :||08-February-2022|
|List of Eligible Candidates On MDL Website :||23 –February-2022|
|Last Date For Representing Regarding in eligibility:||03 March 2022|
|Tentative examination for written exam :||15 March 2022|
Official Notification and Application Link :
MDL Official website : CLICKHERE
MDL Official Notification PDF :CLICKHERE
MDL Official Application form: CLICKHERE